Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i'm an official blogger now~~~

i welcome myself to the world of blog.

all this while, blogging isn't something that i'm interested in. well, it crossed my mind, i think early this year. it was the time when my bf and i were planning to get married.

knowing well that i won't be as free as when i'm at my own home (after i get married), i was cracking my head, thinking of some weekend activities. shopping - not very week, i guess... tv - not till it explodes, right... housekeeping, car washing - yoh, so tiring :pp

BLOGGING!! it sounds interesting to me sinceafter. and here i am... : )

thanks to my buddies for bringing me to the bagulolo blog, my first ever exposure to blog. learned a lot from there.

well, being a day one blogger isn't too bad. start to loving it.

No comments: