Wednesday, September 24, 2008

superb boring

i'm thinking of ipoh again... i'm thinking of nice food again...

i needed to stay back in the office today. have asked my colleague to pack me some snacks for my dinner. maybe i miss ipoh too much, i asked for egg tart and siu mai. eik... why did they look so different from the ones that i had in ipoh? hmm... these food reminded me that i'm a kl mate, this is kl and not ipoh. okay, i'll keep this in mind.

omg!! it's 9.30pm now. needed to go back home. aiya... the siu mai was still there... supper then...
tadaima!! straightaway i ran to the kitchen to heat up the siu mai. i was so hungry... diet to me, at that moment, was not applicable anymore.

wah... the siu mai smelt something like the ipoh's siu mai... (bite) it reminded me once again that i'm a kl mate, this is kl and not ipoh. okay, i promised that i'll keep this in mind : (

too far... tasted just too far...

i noticed that my blog has a follower now. look who's in the house - nee nee... i welcome you to my blog.

it's tuesday night... oops... wednesday morning. looking forward for a brighter wednesday.

No comments: