Monday, September 15, 2008

mad mad mad...

just got home from work. extremely tired today. perhaps, a bringforward effect from yesterday's 'yuet guong wui'... hehehe...

yeah yeah yeah... excuse excuse and excuse... i'm still here instead of going bed straightaway. i know i know i know that... but i don't want my day to be wasted like this!!!

argh... i just can't get rid of what had happened last weekend, when my bf and i were asking his parents about the food tasting. OMG OMG OMG... they didn't actually plan to have it with my parents. instead, they wanted to go with their 'lou yau'.

what is this man?? weren't my parents more important than their 'lou yau' at this point of time, in this occassion? i was so ashamed to tell my parents about this. i couldn't predict how they'd react.

no matter how unwilling i was to tell them, i gotta do this - rather than letting them wait for something that won't happen for them.

'mum, his parents are going for the food tasting by themselves. they are going with their friends, instead. i also feel bad about this but... i'm sorry...'

'it's ok. let them settle this since they pay for the food. no worries...'

i think my mum did not realise the disappointment she showed on her face. i never see this expression in the whole 27 years i spent with her. this made me more heartache. for the first time, i felt my heart bled.

i'm so grateful that my parents are so tolerant and patient. i always thank god for sending me to my parents. they are the best parents of all.

well, for me, this is a matter of respect. they're my family members and their future in-law. argh... this is frustrating and sickening me everytime i think of it.

i need to zzzzzzzzz to forget all this. sigh...

No comments: