Friday, September 19, 2008

slow slow slow...

everything seemed so slow yesterday. wanted to upload photos to picasa web album - slow. wanted to log in to my blog - slow. wanted to log in to facebook - slow. wanted to switch on astro - slow. wanted to listen to ipod - low battery. 'yoh... why everything so like that?'

i need to answer to the question that i posted the day before yesterday. my day after my day off - not only overloaded but a disaster!!! 9.30pm again... sigh sigh sigh...

eik... today is okay, so so... manage to finish my work on time (not 5.15pm but 7.30pm). better than 9.30pm still...

sent and replied e-mails with jen leong the whole day. talked about everything in the world. from her plan to come back to kl, teluk intan, holiday during chinese new year to photo uploading to her daughter. talking about her daughter, really can't resist her smile and cute face. assuming having her in my life, really 'the chiak beh liao'. no one believes me till they saw her photos. let me ask mummy jen leong if i can post some of her photos to picasa web album. more people will believe me...

now my soul and mind is flying home and packing things for the makan-makan trip to ipoh tomorrow. waited for so long... at last it comes. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah~~~ food food, here i come...

everyone - see you guys tomorrow. enjoy~~~!!

No comments: