Thursday, September 11, 2008

a lil' surprise from...

i received an e-mail from dai xiu today. guess what... this crazy fellow sent me a song and santa a wish list.

WOW WOW YEAH YEAH~~
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I CAN SAY~~

Dear Santa/DJ,
Out of sudden, I wish I could dedicate this song to my wife-to-be please…
Wishing her... to be loved & loved & pampered & pampered forever & ever…
Tomorrow never die~~ keke
Regards,
Cheah Tai Hoe

although it seemed a crazy and silly thing from him, i feel warmth and touched. his e-mail actually enlighten my blue day.

today is another boring and tire day. i've been staying back in the office till 9.30pm since monday. i want my life back. i want to have work-life balance (this is what my boss always emphasizes on but have never accomplished. hahaha...)

i swear... tomorrow i gotta leave office when the day is still bright. i'm crossing my fingers now.

1 comment:

Yoke Kiat said...

wah lao ehh... never thought dai siew will be so romantic! way to go, dai siew!!! hehehe.. ^_^