Monday, August 31, 2009

I Just Got Hit By Viruses

Have fallen sick for the past 1 week. A terrible battle this round - mild fever with cough and sore throat for the first 2 days; high body temperature with cough, running nose, sore throat, muscle and joint pain on the third day. I had no choice but to see the dr.

Got myself tested for H1N1 test and it showed negative. I'm not in!! Thanks God. Popped in panamol and antibiotic pills for 2 days but the medicine just didn't get me anywhere better. The fever had gone down a little but my body was still cold and aching.

Re-visited the dr and this round I got myself tested for denggi fever. I'm not in!! Thanks God. The blood test results just showed that the viruses were widely spread inside me. Popped in more 'powerful' panamol and antibiotic pills and I'm now getting better.

My text looks and sounds boring, right? I know but you know what? The description best describes my mood after staying at home for 7 days. I'm bored but it's still better than my colleagues who need to face the horrible month end closing in the office. It sounds bad and sarcastic but unfortunately, it's true.

Will be going back to work on wednesday. Better days awaiting... that's what I could just look forward and hope for. Wish me luck, gee...

No comments: