Sunday, August 16, 2009

My 1st Time Ever

Giving a testimony isn't something easy and simple. It involves very much emotion and spiritual influence in it. It's even a harder thing to attract listeners to pay attention to the testimony.

I've tried it out today by giving a testimony on my 'terrifying' experience in seeking GOD during the KK Mount Climb. Hmm... personally, I think the most powerful and impressive part of my testimony was when I testified HIS whispers at the time that I needed HIM the most - the time when I've lost all my energy, strength, spirit and hope. HE answered my prayers by restoring my energy and faith. It isn't the matter whether or not i could reach the summit. It's now all about hearing, seeing and feeling HIS protection upon me.
.
~Praise the LORD~
.
Part of my sharing in my testimony:
.
1. Our Daily Bread dated 11 August 2009 (I was scheduled to the summit on this day).
'I worried very much on that morning - to the extent that I couldn't prepare myself for the climb and I decided to do my devotion before the 'mission'. I found myself a little relieved after the morning devotion. It said, "Casting all your care upon HIM, for HE cares for you - I Peter 5:7" & "Worry is a burden that GOD never intended us to bear". The quotes reminded me that GOD is always my personal saviour and HE will always protect me from danger and harm. From that moment on, I leave everything in GOD's hands'.
.
2. I Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
'I was physically suffered - my legs are painful and scarred and I'm diagnosed with breathing difficulty after the climb. I was mentally suffered - exhausted with no faith, spirit and hope. Yet, I'm rewarded with some new helpful friends. I'm glorified for ever and ever with HIS presence. "... Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen - I Peter 5:14"
.
.
~The End~

No comments: