Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fAc3 MaSk VS fAciAL mAsK

i wanted to buy this...









but hubby thought i meant this...
.
.
.
.
.


i've been coughing seriously lately and i think the condition is severe enough for me to put on a face mask. but the tight schedule lately causes me real headache, i couldn't move to anywhere except office and back home!!
.
so coincidentally, hubby needed to go to MV this afternoon. and without hesitation, i asked him to buy me some face masks from pharmacy. as usual, he said yes, willingly.
.
i was expecting him to call me for further information about the face mask and yes, he called. he asked me a few questions that made me blasted out laughing like hell!!
.
1. where are they usually put at?
2. what is the colour of the mask?
3. what shape are they in - ding ding?? - isn't it jz a piece of paper/cloth in a rectangular shape?
4. what kinda mask do u want - ding ding ding?? - huh... what else??
.
catch this if u can...
.
there are brightening, hydrating, vitamin, ACF and etc.
what kinda 'FACIAL' mask do u want?
?????ding ding ding ding ding?????
.
my hubby really cute!!
and this is my hubby!!
he always got his ways to make me laugh!!
.
i really thank him for the super jokes. it really enlighten my boring day.

1 comment:

Yoke Kiat said...

Hahahaha... Daryl and Cheah, same same lar! Really buddies lar both of them, think also alike one!