Tuesday, July 8, 2014

MEMORY CARD

 
I guess GGC has started building her memory card in her little brain. When she sees this photo, she smiles and says, 'nen nen'. It has been almost 7 months since her last direct latch on. I am not sure if she misses breastfeeding but I definitely miss the bonding time we have.

GGC started weaning off when she was 10 months old. I am not too sure it was a feeding strike or weaning off, she just refused direct latch and drank lesser than usual. Whenever I offered her direct latch, she would shake her head and turn away. It happened naturally, lesser direct latch, lesser pump and eventually stopped pump and weaned off entirely.

This photo was taken on her 1st birthday celebration at The Nook's Cafe, The Loft, KL Sentral. I posted it up on The Breastfeeding Advocates Network (TBAN) as a little encouragement to other breastfeeding mothers out there. Being a breastfeeding mother is never an easy job. Being a breastfeeding advocate on top on daily work task is even more challenging. Home visits and replying messages on Whatsapp are killing me! At the moment, I only do for my friends, not expanding to the public yet. I really cannot imagine how I could cope with the loads once I do it publicly. No regrets thou... I still enjoy being a breastfeeding advocate. 大愛精神萬歲!

No comments: