Saturday, July 12, 2014

I AM A HAPPIER PERSON TODAY

I am extremely happy today! Today's timing is just too perfect to start off my Saturday!

6.00am
Wake up.

6.15am
Do up myself.
Load in laundry.
Start preparing breakfast - this morning we are going to have pancake in fruit yogurt.

In between
Finish with the dishes washing while waiting for the pancake on the fry pan to ready.
Finish preparing fruit yogurt.

7.30am
Pancake is ready for photo shoot :)
Finish the remaining dishes washing.
Finish cleaning up the kitchen.

8.00am
Laundry is ready.

8.20am
Load in another batch of laundry.
Relaxing while waiting for the big and small baby to wake up and head to the wet market.

This may happen everyday to some of you but it does not happen to me at all time. Some time I feel frustrated on weekends, where things are not ready and the small baby is up and clings to me like a koala and tree. Some time I blame it on myself too for not planning ahead for the weekends since I have already knew that days will be busier. Just too tired to wake up earlier.

Again a little enlightenment from the Above, if I live my days in content (充實), possibly happiness and satisfaction overcome tiredness and frustration. Today, I live the testimony! I thank Lord for the direction for me to move forward in hope and courage.

P/S: What is more to add onto my happiness today? My mini oven is here and ready for collection at my in-law's! Yay!!!

Today is just too PERFECT!

No comments: