Saturday, July 28, 2012

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES



Hubby and I went for The Dark Knight Rises yesterday, after my monthly pre-natal checkup.  If I am not mistaken, our last movie in cinema was Battleship.  Pity...  The problem is we really have no free time in common to go for a movie.  The most we can is to watch downloaded movies or drama series at home, after work and dinner.

I still remember the last time we were in cinema, watching The Dark Knight.  Not later than an hour, I fell asleep.  Hehehe...  But this time, I watched through the movie.  Anne Hathaway in Cat Woman suit - SEXY!!!

Bruce Wayne finally rest in peace!  Hahaha...  At last a super hero movie with an anti-climax ending.  Does this mean there won't be any Batman Movies in the future?  I think the next lime light should be focusing in Robin Blake!  Hahaha...

Hmm...  Worth watching in cinema.  Go Go Go, grab a ticket, combo set in hands, march into da house!

No comments: