Monday, August 6, 2012

SHOPPING DIRECTORY


The Expo will be my shopping directory for the entire August.  I have been saving up 'bullets' for months to spend in this month, not for myself or my beloved hubby, it's gonna be for our previous baby girl!  Sorry hubby that I'm still owing you a birthday pressie.  It must have gone to baby's bathtub.  Hahaha...

I have prepared a list of to-buy-items for baby, reaching 50, I guess.  Hmm...  The shopping list could easily cost us a few thousand ringgit.  An infant plastic bathtub (better quality) can cost up to RM170.00, a feeding bottle can cost up to RM50.00, a little dress to fit up to 3 months cost RM129.00!  And the list goes on and on...  I sweat everytime I look at the 'growing' shopping list.

I need a sure strike lottery ticket!

No comments: