Saturday, August 25, 2012

AH BEE IS A SUCKING PIGGY - WK 11


Guess what is Ah Bee doing?  I think Ah Bee is sucking his/her thumb.  Hahaha...
2D scan really can't tell us much, I just can guess what he/she is doing...  Well, by seeing his/her progress in activities and size, I am sure he/she is doing fine and good in my womb.

During this round checkup, I did a special blood test on Ah Bee's risk of Down Syndrome (besides the thorough blood test that every pregnant lady has to do).  Dr. commented that my current age + Ah Bee's condition (the level of his/she neck stiffness), the risk is considered low.  To be at the safe side, I decided to do the blood test too (since I need to draw blood no matter what).

I told hubby that he needs to do the blood test too, he was so frightened.  After confirming with the nurse, ohhh...  hubby doesn't need to do the blood test.  He was so relieved, I could hear him 'phew-ing'.  Hahaha...  This is one of his biggest phobia - draw blood!!!

Let's wait for a week for the results.

No comments: