Saturday, November 12, 2011

NEW HOBBY

I have downloaded Qvod Player recently and started downloading drama series by myself.  Before this, I used to watch drama series via DVDs lent by a friend.  I found it quite troublesome watching DVDs, especially when it comes to the 緊張緊張 parts, ish ish...  Need to change DVD.  *Potong Stim*

I am now downloading 法証先鋒III and 變身男女ChokChokChok.  The process is quite interesting, the speed is quite fast.  I have finished downloading 14 episodes of 法証先鋒III in the first half of the day and I am downloading the 3rd episode of 變身男女ChokChokChok.

I have not watched 法証先鋒III, no comment.  I watch 變身男女ChokChokChok throughout the downloading process, this game show is superb funny!!!  The guest appearance is very interesting and they are superb superb funny!!!  Bravo!!!

If you are interested to watch 變身男女ChokChokChok, get some thrillers from YouTube.com.  Nice...

No comments: