Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE, BIRD BIRD!

It's getting harder to get a gift for hubby.  It looks like I have bought everything that I intended to get him and he has got everything he wanted.  I was cracking my head, what to buy for this year's Christmas.  Although I can't really remember what I have bought him last year, I hope not to repeat the same gift as previous years.  We have been together only for 8 years, for sure there is something special to buy for him.

We were shopping at The Gardens for my evening dress for my SIL's wedding dinner in January 2012.  He wanted to get a new white shirt, not so casual and not so formal.  His fashion sense and requirements are always challenges to me.  I can never understand what he wants.  'I want a pair of black-colour trousers, but not this black, it's that black'.  Hey, black is a basic colour, it doesn't have 'not this black' and 'that black' kind of thing, for a pair of trousers meant for work!  It's always 'that black'!!!

He tried on a white shirt and he loved it, he said he looks slimmer and smarter in the shirt.  Well, I must say he looked good in the shirt.  Since he loved it so much, I suggested it as his Christmas present.  He agreed and done deal!  That's it!

No comments: