Monday, November 28, 2011

ED & WEIYEE

I attended Ed & WeiYee's wedding dinner yesterday night.  I always feel honoured to be invited to wedding dinners and I think that this is the greatest honour for me having a chance to witness such a romantic and warm wedding dinner (I would say I have witnessed a truthful and promising marriage).  It has once again brought me back to the past, when I got wedded to hubby, during the ROM ceremony, when we raised our right hands and promised each another to be truthful, faithful and caring no matter what happens, the commitment that we secured for each another; during the actual day, when he did all the silly things that he would never do in his entire life, when he held my hands in his, once again put on the wedding ring and promised to love me take care of me forever, said 'I Love You' and kissed me on the lips.  Although there were things happened unexpectedly and I felt not so good about it, I still thank God for granting me such a nice man as my husband.

The most special agenda in the dinner was during the second march in, when Ed said his vows, bended down on his knees, proposed and put on the wedding ring once again.  I can feel the happy tears being held back from falling, the emission of mixed feeling - from the moment we started the courtship and relationship, for all the good and bad times we had throughout, for all the quarrels we resolved in between, for all the comments (either good or bad) people gave to encourage and jeopardize us, we have finally worked out a treasured relationship, we are now stepping into another stage of life and I promise to love you more and more each day...  I feel that I am the luckiest among all to have you in my life to share all my ups and downs, to love me unconditionally... Our journey will be a happy ever after...
--

I think the success of a wedding dinner is to able to make its invitees to feel like getting married again.  This is the most successful wedding dinner, it was done so perfectly that I would like to marry to my husband again and again...  So romantic and touching...  :)

Once again, thank you to Ed &WeiYee for the invitation.

*I will share with you on the gathering with Telelinkers in a separate post.  Stay tuned...*

No comments: