Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LUCKY CHARM

I never believe in myth, I always wanted to be a myth buster.  But not this time...  :)

A close friend of mine had tried to conceive for a few years (like 5 to 7 years) but failed.  Someone told her to keep a piece or two of baby clothing at home, it may help.  My friend did and believe it or not, she conceived and delivered a healthy baby girl recently!

She is always my myth buster; she really surprised me that she did what the someone told her to.  She later clarified that she is still a myth buster (Hahaha~~).  This isn't a myth or not even a thing like that, just that she feels by doing so, it gives her confidence to work harder and keep on trying (Yeah...  The baby clothing are in the wardrobe, awaiting for the baby.  Don't waste the money spent!).

She influenced me, persuaded me to get a piece of baby clothing and put in my wardrobe.  I feel so weird, like an insane, crazy for baby!  I told hubby about this and I'm sure you know what he'll do...  He's crazy over baby girls!!!

We went to Jusco Mid Valley last weekend and bought a piece of white-colour baby jumpsuit.  We dare not to buy girlish-colour clothing; although we hope so much for a baby girl, God always Surprises us, right??!

Hubby was so happy holding the jumpsuit in his hands.  I'm happy too when I see him smiles...

No comments: