Friday, August 19, 2011

BOOTS BODY SCRUB.BOOTS身磨砂液


My first experience with Boots was back in 2009 during my trip to Bangkok with my sister and a close friend.  My sister recommended me Boots because of its price and quality.  And I bought the first tube of its body scrub - Lavender & Lilac.

Boots Lavender & Lilac Body Scrub is formulated for hydrating and soothing.  Besides that, I find it very refreshing.  I am not into aromatheraphy and I quite dislike the smell of lavendar and yet I find the smell is so natural and not too pungent.

I had just returned from Hat Yai last July and this time I bought Boots Strawberry & Yogurt Body Scrub.  It is formulated for moisturising and clarifying.  I like its fruity and creamy smell and this suits me better.

The exfoliator agent for Boots Body Scrub is coarser compared to other exfoliators in the market.  I find the texture is more helpful in removing dead cells but it will tend to irritate skin easier, especially dry skin type.  Consider putting on body lotion after scrub.  I think it will clear your worries, if you have dry skin type.

*You may browse for Boots Body Lotion at http://asia.boots.com/


2009年,我與姐姐和一個密友的曼谷之行,令我認識到Boots這個品牌。我姐姐向我推薦Boots,因為它的價格和品質。而我買下的第一枝Boots的身體磨砂液 - 薰衣草&紫丁香。

Boots Lavender & Lilac Body Scrub是制定於保濕和舒緩作用。除此之外,我覺得它給我的感覺很清爽。我對於芳香療法沒太大的興趣,我也不太喜歡薰衣草的氣味,但我覺得這身磨砂液的氣味還滿自然,不太刺鼻。

我剛從合艾回馬,這一次我買了Boots的草莓&酸奶身體磨砂液。Boots Strawberry & Yogurt Body Scrub是制定於保濕和澄清。我喜歡它的果味和奶油味,覺得這個比較適合我。

Boots身磨砂液的去角質劑相比其他在市場的去角質產品的去角質劑較粗糙。我覺得質感更有助於去除死細胞,但它往往會更容易刺激皮膚,尤其是乾燥的皮膚類型。考慮擦洗後塗上身體乳液。如果您是幹性皮膚的類型,我認為這將清除您的後顧之憂。

您可在此瀏覽Boots身體乳液: http://asia.boots.com/

No comments: