Friday, August 19, 2011

BRACES @ PART 1

just put on the upper braces last saturday.  the whole procedure finished in 90 minutes.  it didn't feel bad, not painful and i'd categorised it as 'smooth', 'nothing complicated' as commented by the dentist.

i really thank God that He answered my prayers.  i felt good on saturday, happily fetched my friends from HK and headed to my in-law's place for Hungry Ghost Festival's dinner.  i almost have eaten all food on served on the dining table with no hesitation.  so relieved that i didn't experience anything that my friend and my MIL mentioned.

gosh...  post symptoms stroke me hard on monday morning.  i was on fever and severe headache as i couldn't sleep well at night before.  the pain was exactly like migraine, pounding rhythmically! 

anyway, deep down, i still thank God that He had protected me since saturday and enabled me to have a nice seafood dinner @ klang on sunday before letting me suffered.  it is still good to me, knowing that every patient has to go through the suffer; at least, i have eaten good before that.  hahahahaha~~~  be grateful over everything and mustn't complain on what is gifted and taken away.  everything happens for a good reason.

one week passed and i feel a lot better now.  although eating solid food is still a restriction, the pain is no longer bothering me.  there's a little interesting 'discomfort' that i'd like to share with you, i can't pronounce S clearly, 会流风.  hahahahaha~~~

i'm not gonna let you see my teeth until i have put up the lower braces.  although it isn't nice either way, i still it'll be better to let you see the end product.  hahahahaha~~~

No comments: