Sunday, September 13, 2009

SuNdaY~SuNdaY~SuNdaY

woke up @ 12:30pm and i found myself had nothing to do, nowhere to go, no one could date, no car to drive, no tv programme to watch and other thousands of NOs...

luckily, i have something to eat & drink... : )

opened the bedside table and saw dozens of vcds and dvds. then only i realised that i have no uploaded my wedding photos yet. yeah... it's almost a year of marriage. not believing it?! you can always refer to the 'alarm indicator' at the sidebar. really... it's almost a year already...

i couldn't upload my photos to the facebook, it just kicked me out! it's getting worse nowadays. perhaps too many ppl are in the farm, worsen the speed... :p

i could only manage to upload my photos to the picasaweb album. guys, if you wanna have a look at'em, please feel free to click the link available at the sidebar - wedding day.

No comments: