Monday, September 21, 2009

it happened to me too... unfortunately

yesterday i reached home quite late after a dinner in serdang. i took the lift alone and it went up till the 5th floor and an indian guy came in. i recognise this guy, he stays on either the 8th or 11th floor. but he pressed the 8th floor button. weird but i didn't notice anything wrong with it. perhaps he wanted to look for a friend.

the doors opened when it reached the 8th floor. he went out and i was so relieved. when the doors were about to close, he pressed the button from outside the lift. the door opened and i pressed the close door button again. the doors were closing and he pressed the button from outside the lift again. this time... he came into the lift again. i wanted to walk out from the lift but he was faster than me, he pressed the close door button and the doors closed. this time, he pressed the 11th floor button.

silence...

i acted calm till he asked 'where are you going?' i didn't answer him...
he asked the same question again and i didn't answer him...

the lift reached the 11th floor and the doors opened. he stood in between the doors and the lift and he asked again 'where are you going?' i didn't answer him and i jz stared at him, angrily (in fact, i was shaking in fear).

he asked again, 'i ask you where are you going?' i yelled at him 'going back home-lah, where else!!' 'where did you go jz now?' i didn't answer him and this time i stared at him in fear.

'go into the lift now!' OMG!! i was so scared, i didn't know what to do. i pushed the guy away with all my strength and i ran my life from the 11th floor to the 13th. i was in tears when i reached my doorstep, my hands were shaking when i unlocked the gate. immediately, i ran to my mum and told her what happened. i hugged her so tightly, i had never ever held her so tightly before. she comforted me and assured me that i'm safe and it's alright now.

luckily the guy didn't go after me. if not, i really can't imagine what would happen to me. i should have called my dad to accompany me to the lift and back home.

i thank GOD for HIS protection over me. HE is really my saviour. Praise the LORD, hallelujah!

i swear i'll never take the lift alone again, especially at late nights.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. Happen again. Time to pump up your size, sis.

挤拉斧 said...

we always bully by those indian guys @ ami place.. haih..

thanks god u r safe. if it were me,i dunno wat i will do...