Sunday, June 12, 2016

WHAT'S IN MY WORKING BAG

S.O.S.!!! I'm running outta topic!!! Here this post to feed in :p

Firstly, let me introduce my 'not so new' working bag. It's the M size L.L. Bean Tote and Boat. It's made of thick canvas that normally used for sails and boats, that's why the tote itself weighs a bit. There are two models for M size, with shoulder strap and short handle. I choose the short handle since I can carry it under the underarm too, so not necessary for me to get the shoulder strap. At the moment, this brand is unavailable in Malaysia and it took me a while to decide buying it from Japan, some points to consider - the price, the weight, the delivery... In the end, I decided to buy! Thanks to my sis-in-law for helping me to buy it.

Let's start seeing what's inside it!

1. A5 Planner (Plant and Leaf) - I use this planner to list out my to-do list at work, meeting schedules and notes and other work related stuff. I super need a planner to remind me of things that I need to do and follow up as I have dory alike memory... =.='''

2. A5 Planner (Bright Star) - This is my personal planner and I bought it a bit later after I tested its 'useability' at work. I use this planner as a reminder too of my personal stuff, especially ggc's school schedule and activities, weekend plans and after work dinner dates

3. Makeup Pouch - A Christmas gift that I received some years back. Now I have turned it into a makeup pouch. Not a good makeup pouch for me. My things in there never in an organized way. I guess it would be better as a toiletries pouch. *I will have another post for 'What's In My Makeup Pouch' to share with you soon. Hehe...*

4. 'Auto' Umbrella - I bought this umbrella from Taiwan during my last trip there. Surprisingly, almost all night markets in Taiwan have stalls selling umbrellas, all kinds of umbrella! I heard umbrella is a must buy item if you visit Taiwan. Actually nothing too fancy about this 'auto' umbrella. Just that it will open by itself once you press the button (a). When you need to close the canvas, again, press the same button (b) but you still need to compress the body to keep it (c). And you must really have to complete A-C to open it once again... I guess I'll soaked in rain, if I need to open and close and open at the same time

5. Purse - This is my lifetime love! Lucky that I got it from a premium outlet in Japan. It is a Christmas gift from myself to myself :) It doesn't have that many compartments but just enough for my ID card, driving license, bank card and medical cards. I have a habit to carry coins up to RM1 only. Anything more than that, I would either put in a coin box at home or put them in another pouch.

6. Working ID & Access Card - Must bring items in a working bag, I guess. Landyard by the Company. I do hope the Company will provide a new one. This is tearing apart. Hahahahaha~~~

7. Multi Purpose Pouch - This is a 3-zipper pouch to dump all my discount cards & receipts in. Not only that actually, I put the extra coins in this pouch too and some colourful pens for writing. Super practical and I super love this pouch <3

8. Key Pouch - I got this cutie from Popular Sales some years back. I don't like the keys tangling in the bag, that's why I don't opt for a key ring. I don't like the wrap up type either, many of them not wide enough to put my condo entry card and I don't know what to do with the card. So far, this pull out type is the most suitable for my need

9. mp3 Pouch - I bought this pouch purposely for my ipod. The best thing about this pouch is its two compartments that I can separate the charger port and the player. Apparently it is handmade by a local designer, support local production a bit. Hehehehehe...

10. Sanitary Napkin Pouch (occasionally) -A gift from a close friend, all the way from Bangkok! When it's about M-time, I'll bring this pouch along. It's a 3-fold pouch with a pocket at each fold. I can put different sanitary napkin for different flow usage. Bringing a sanitary napkin to the ladies will never be embarrasing again!

That's about it, what's in my working bag! Maybe I'll share more soon, what's in my travel luggage or what's in my weekend bag. Stay tuned...

*Post post comment: This is not a branding post. Therefore, I will not reveal the brand of my stuff, unless seen in the image or specified for special intro*

No comments: