Monday, July 5, 2010

HOW WE KNOW EACH OTHER - TRAMY LIM

i was in the chess club since my primary school days. it was the only sports club that i could join, i guess. just couldn't understand why i couldn't play games with balls, not even with shuttlecocks. hahaha... so there i was with the chess club.

there was a time my school competed with our partner, SRK Pudu (I). there were 5 players and i was the only one lost in the game. i couldn't remember if it was a great game and all i could remember was the player's name - LIM MEE KEON.

losing to her wasn't a pain but the greatest gain in my life. she is now one of my greatest buddies. i couldn't remember how we got along and when the relationship started. fate, it is all, i guess.

we are so far apart and yet God's mechanism works so well that it makes us stay together so close, for so long.

Keon, it's a great pleasure to be your friend, although we always have disagreements over Man U vs Liverpool, we always share the same spirit - Semangat Van Dort!!

we'll be always waiting for your returning to M'sia. see you in oct.

2 comments:

Yoke Kiat said...

ah moi... she's not liverpool fan wor!

pi@gy said...

hahaha…I only founf this entry now. I m so touched and was laughing so hard that you remember this :-)