Friday, May 7, 2010

JUMPING OFF A FRYING PAN

AND JUMPING INTO A FIRE BURNING WOK!!!
.
this is what my current lady boss told me, when she knew that the new company needs me to be there so urgently & pays me such money. yes, i admit the fact that the situation might be worse than current.
.
it's really a pride to me that the new boss actually thinks of me when she is facing the greatest challenges in her work. kiat, perhaps you are right, it's time for me to outperform myself.
.
p/s: bro chee fai, i was shocked when i got to know that you are leaving too. i didn't expect that, seriously. i can't imagine how others react when the news breaks, especially our lady bosses who have not got to know this today. anyway, bro, let's us hold on tight to our believe - God is faithful that He never leaves us behind. He kept Himself away for a little while to prepare us in a unity to run a good race & fight a great fight.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was also surprise to know your have tendered when I was doing my medical checkup. Hohoho. I lied to Ling Nee. God, please forgive me.