Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AFFIRMATION

i've been disobedient, i didn't wait for His affirmation!!!
.
well, well, well... i'd say that this is the hardest decision i've ever made in my life. measuring between my comfort zone and attractive package isn't an easy mathematical theory. it is between trying new things, accepting new challenges and regretting the decision that i've made.
.
this is what i first pointed out in the discussion. i've repeatedly, consistently thought about this for the past few months and i've been mentally tortured during that period of time. dilemma, indecisive, uncertainties... they were all around me. yes, this is the hardest decision to make and yet i've made it - i'm resigning. yes, i'm leaving. in fact, very soon.
.
人终要向现实低头 - i chose attractive package to create a new comfort zone. i've prepared myself for the worst scenarios and the hardest challenges.
.
but at the same time, deep inside me, i'm still 'was was', uncertain, fear of the upcoming. i should have waited for His affirmation, His guidance and direction.
.
God, may You hear me now, asking for Your forgiveness, that i have bypass Your plan for me. God, may You hear me now, praying for Your blessing unto Your child, who is now fearful and praying for Your courage to lead my way back to Your fruitful path. God, may You hear me now, praying for continuous blessing for good health. in Jesus name, Amen.
.

1 comment:

Yoke Kiat said...

maybe this is His way of hinting His plan for you... ^_^