Saturday, May 22, 2010

BIOTERM MAKE UP BASE


just days before i realised the sunblock that i'm currently using had expired in april 2010. gosh... i'm still using it. i can't believe that i can't finish the whole tube in 1 year time.

after some studies on the sunblock and my preference, i think i use lesser than the minimal amount, just because i can't stand its oiliness. the tube is a 120ml package and i guess the expiry date was quite near to the date of purchase. sigh... wasted...

i decided not to continue with the salon brand and i actually surfed on internet and asked around for other brands. finally come to this - BIOTERM.

it is a make up base with SPF 30. although it is not water base type, which was my priority, it actually has another similar function, that it will, in a way, lock up the water in our skin. i'm so desperate for sunblock, sigh... just give it a try-lah (baka !!! costs me RM135 for 30 ml).

yesterday was my first day trying it. surprisingly, it was so refreshing, it gave my skin a cooling effect. gee... worth spending RM135. haha...

well, still in the processing of adapting to it. let's see what will happen to my skin.

No comments: