Friday, December 11, 2009

HEALTH ALARM


something is wrong somewhere but i just can't tell it... or are my hormonal changes so noticeable?


i feel dizziness. sometimes i'm out from my vision (blackout). sometimes my world spins. sometimes i feel like fainting. sometimes i'm on camera mood (negative visual effect).


i feel tiredness. most of the time i feel like taking a nap in the office. most of the time i feel like applying for MC and go back home for a long nap. most of the time my eyes can't open wide. most of the time i have stiff neck and shoulders.


i feel that my acne problem is getting worse. (touch wood) pimples are getting lesser. but once i have them - they come at the same time and all of them are volcanic peaks!!


i have double vision. my eyes can't focus properly, especially when i put on my spectacles again after resting my eyes. i can't read a book in my hands with my spectacles on.


i have stomachache / gastritis - i can't distinguish between these 2 symptoms. the pain is around there. i'm wondering if it is caused by pylori (i'm about to do the confirmation test...)


i have a kinda body ache that feels like arthritis. sometimes i can feel the swell and weakness on my legs and arms. oh gosh... who says only older ppl can have arthritis?

1 comment:

Yoke Kiat said...

my goodness...
ah moi, when you wanna go do your check up lar?!
faster go already...