Monday, November 23, 2009

叱咤 903

.
i was extremely sleepy this afternoon and it wasn't caused by the heavy lunch that i had. i blamed it on myself for sleeping as early as 2.30am in the morning.

i tried to access to online radio but all locals are blocked by the co server. i never knew that the co IT ppl are working in such an effective and efficient way all this while. hmm... then i tried accessing to other countries', let's try hong kong's 903 - bingo!! although it requires a simple download, i don't care! spam me, warn me, if u found me!

personally i prefer canto programme - i can understand better. that's why i find this radio station is absolutely my cup of tea. 有内容,有内涵,有见地,有point, 有fun, 有靓music 又带点深情. 正!

i'm now listening to 一八七二遊花园 - 劲! trio DJs, talk non-stop... wah!!!

一八七二遊花园, every monday - friday, 2200 - 0100, by 余迪伟, bu, 鄒凯光.
http://www.crhk.com.hk/Page/Zh-TW/home903.aspx
.

No comments: