Thursday, June 23, 2011

I HAD A BAD DAY... @ WORK

my today started off badly (carried forward from some days before today). the empress was showing off her talent again (一时一样), making me have to rework on the same paper all over again. you know... it's kinda boring when we've gotta repeat doing papers on a same project over and over again, having to read the same phrases and words, maybe just some minor changes on the sentence structures. s**t!!!

managed to finish, wrap up everything and present to the empress before i left for the very important meeting. before i could pack things up getting ready for the meeting, the CFO's secretary called me to quickly run up for the meeting as it has started 15 mins ago. gosh, i was told that the meeting was scheduled at 2.30pm, how come...? too late to defense myself, too tired of arguing. superman, fly me up!!!

gosh gosh gosh... all Chiefs and HOD have started talking and the discussion was obviously on a hot plate and my entrance was a wrong wrong timing. all i could do was apologize...

i have no handouts, no report templates as others were having and i guessed nobody bothered to ask me if i were having them. the meeting lasted for 3.5 hours and my presentation was the last and it took less than 15 mins. gosh gosh gosh... sienz...

the bestest of all, others were presenting their papers according to the report templates whereas i presented my papers as if i were an alien because they claimed that they couldn't understand me since i was writing in different templates. where the heck they got the report templates? haha (sarcastically)... The CFO had actually sent out the report templates for our working 2 days ago and it had been in the safe keep of the empress!!!

i was f**king embarrassed in the meeting, being called a weirdo who is a non-compliant. it was a diplomatic joke obviously. i guess it's now my time to spare them a diplomatic joke - old wolves in the house~ old wolves in the box~ (why is it so? simply, they stay in their houses and can't think out of their boxes!!!)

i'm gonna sleep the night away. tired but sleeping at this hour makes my day meaningless... gotta do something for myself tonight. watch tv, surf internet, watch tv, surfing internet...

2 comments:

V.I.K said...

well the fact is sometimes life is suck and the hardest fact is we need to suck with that sometimes when life is suck.

next time just smile at them and signal to them "i'm just more talented than all of you because i'm not following your stupid way and template" :)

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

maybe you are right, i'm not daring enough.

after a darn full buffet dinner this evening, i'm alright now.

thx for the encouragement :)