Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I AM STILL TIRED

it has been 10 days after 29th nov. although everything has over, i'm still tired. over exhausted from every day's house chores and the thing that affects me so much, the sleeping and wake up time. i need to adjust my biological clock at least 1 hour earlier than before. i used to sleep at 12.00am and wake up at 7.00am. now i need to sleep at 11.00pm and wake up at 6.00am. just that i can't make myself to sleep at 11.00pm, feel like there are too much of work to be done. and i can't make myself to wake up at 6.00am, feel like the dawn is still a long way to be seen.

what if, if i reach home at 7.30pm tonight, have a nice dinner, shower and sleep, without giving myself a chance to watch TV or even look at strands of hair on the floor and accumulative dust at corners of house? i think i could have a better rest...

let's see...

No comments: