Tuesday, December 28, 2010

THE FIRST IN 7 MONTHS

i joined the company on 24 may and it's now the 7th month. the newly join boss makes me stayed for the very first time in this 7 months. i'm glad that i've been assigned with new tasks but at the same time she delays my party time!!!

today is a day for party @ KL Tower with my bunch of good friends and new friends. cilaka...!!!

back to the newly join boss. she's a woman, in her 40s, not slim and not too fat, not tall but not too short, single and living with her mum and sis, not sure if she's still available, aggressive and the worst of all, she has been staying for OT from day 1 and asking for hundreds and thousands types of reports!!! guess how good the fortune that's awaiting for me in 2011??!! may god bless me...

2011 is coming and i want to be in the positive mood. yeah!!!

No comments: