Tuesday, June 16, 2009

word search

wHaT's Up 4 ToDaY?

jz came back frm office, it has been a long long day.

!!!TODAY IS MY TIRED DAY!!!


but i can't help thinkin' abt my little word search book - it's amelie's, i 'stole' it frm my cheras home last week. kinda addicted to it. it wastes time actually but it kills my boredom at the same time.

@@@@@@@@

today marks my day as it's gonna be my first day reading the 'daily bread' - a gift frm chee fai. it's kinda exciting, yet afraid that i'll give up somewhere, somehow in the middle of my christianity journey. i've betrayed HIM once and i'm not gonna repeat the same thing.

have been doing quiet time with GOD quite often recently. truthfully saying, i can feel HIS strength, IT lifted me up a little, when i was extremely depressed and lost hope on evything, even on the one that i claim i love the most.

HE teaches me LOVE in some other ways than what i thought i knew:

~love is hope - to see things better and not to hoping someone to change for us.

~love is forgiveful & forgetful - i thought i'm f&f but i wasn't all this while. it's time for me to start learning. i'm sure, it'd be sthing beautiful awaiting for me when i reach there.

~love is compromise & acceptance - accept one in a whole - no one's perfect. emphasize on the goods and take in the bads.

~love is appreciation - there must be a reason GOD sends us our one. appreciate the gift frm GOD.

~love is word, work and smile - talk things over, work things out and smile for the results.


praise the LORD for the lessons.

No comments: