Monday, June 29, 2009

ThAnKsGiVinG

wHaT's Up 4 ToDaY?

i used to have this in my mind - i wanna accept JESUS CHRIST starting from (a date) - this could make me easier to remember the 'anniversary'. **i wonder what in the world made me have this kinda thinking ;p**

why must be (a date)?

after a deep thought of it, i think should be ME to discourage my ownself. i'm afraid that i may not be a good christian. i may not know how to talk to HIM / say HIS prayers. i may not do the morning / evening prayers or i may not pray before my meal. i may not know how to sing for HIM. i may not read the bible. i may not go to the church.

i may be no one, i may be nothing in the end.
i may not know HIM at all in the end.

but without stepping forward to get to know HIM, to accept HIM into my life, who am I to tell myself that i'm not a good christian, not knowing how to sing praises to HIM, say HIS prayers, read the bible and arrange for service?

right here, right now...

"Jesus, I want to know you. I want you to come into my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sin so that I could be fully accepted by you. Only you can give me the power to change and become the person you created me to be. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me eternal life with God. I give my life to you. Please do with it as you wish. Amen."

i have once asked JESUS CHRIST into my life. i opened the door for HIM. but i left. i betrayed HIM. i always asked for HIS help whenever i'm in trouble. but i never pray to HIM during my good days. i never visited a church. i never sang praises to HIM. never have been a thankful person. and yet, HE is always with me, helping me all the way and again and again HE proves HIS existence. i sincerely thank GOD that HE never, not even once, left me alone.

DeAr GOD, ThanK yOu fOr yOur EncOurAgeMent - i'm now LeaRniNg hoW to talk 2 U in thE moRninG & eVeNing praYers. i'M Now LeaRninG hOw to Read The BiBle, Get To kNow yOur woRDs and WiLLs. i'm Now aRRanGing for sunDaY SerVicE. i'm Now LearNing hoW to ServE yOu. May YoU conTiNUe to GuiDe & teAch mE AloNg mY GroWth in ChriStiAnity.

i know HIM more bcos i once left HIM.
i want to know HIM more bcos i have come back to HIM.
p/s:
ch33Fai - thAnk yOu foR seNdinG me beAutiFul QuoTes and thE woRds of FaitH tHRu IM & sMseS.
wenDy - THanK yOU foR alwAys shAriNg tHe woRdS of WiSdoM.
pp/s:
huBBy - thAnk yOu for BuYinG mE the RouTer. Now I CaN go OnLinE ez-Ly.

ThAnk U EvErYOne. I LoVe eaCh
aNd EvEryOne of U

2 comments:

cawaiiamanda said...

Patreena, I heard your testimony from Chee Fai. Patreena, remember God always loves you no matter how many times you betray Him. He is always there with a opened heart to love you.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8)

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

thanks for the encouragement. i thank GOD everyday for giving me the courage to again accept HIM into my life, as my saviour.

i know HE must have sent you to me as a strength+wisdom booster.

thanks, amanda :)