Sunday, December 28, 2008

it's time to conclude my 2008

haven't realised that time actually passed so fast, unexpectedly. 2008 has almost come to the end...

i was flipping over my 2008 scheduler and noticed that i've actually set some targets. they were 4 of them... and guess what?? i've achieved 2 1/2 out of 4...

1. $$ for my japan shopping trip : )
2. more water & down on caffeine
3. quit smoking
4. digicam & laptop

haven't not saved enough money for my japan shopping trip and decided to give up. but... please wait for me, tokyo... you are always on my mind : )

i used to slurp 2 cups of coffee and 1.5 litres of water per day. i then realised that the coffee consumption was like a little too much and the water consumption was a little too little. i kept on reminding and limiting myself to only take 1 cup of coffee and 2 litres of water per day. hmm... succeeded!! i'm feeling a little healthier after that :p

the biggest achievement of all is... i've successfully quit smoking!! the whole process was a s**t and it was so torturing. smoking is really a tempting habit, just like my shopping habit!! the call to smoke is just like devils' whispers, non-stop seduction. self determination and strong will are the keys to success. and of course, with god's help, i've finally beat the devils' calls!!

hubby has just bought me a digicam and i'm waiting for my laptop!! it's has become his target and not mine anymore. hahaha... pity him :p **just say say only lah**

2009 is just around the corner and it will be a more challenging year - economic slow down, lesser opportunity to my change job, extra workload, more spending lower savings... more and more coming up.

pray hard, believe in god and hope for a blessed 2009...

No comments: