Wednesday, September 7, 2011

50KG

gosh...  i couldn't believe my own eyes when i saw the weighing scale pointed at 50kgs!!!  i am 50kgs now!!!  i used to maintain my weight in between 45kgs and 47 kgs.  what the hell happen to me???

i'm not eating disorderly.  i just sleep a little later than usual, lately...  erm... since i moved in my new home last october  (it's almost a year now, i didn't realise that...).  i don't have special cravings on fattening food, still the original me, i like green vegetables, fish balls and chicken wings!!!  this is not too much, well quite a balance diet, it is...  hahaha~~~

although i didn't mention that i exercise, doesn't mean i'm inactive, right...  i do house works and the calories burnt isn't too much different than exercise, i guess...  well, i hope it is so...  :ppp

gosh...  i need to do something about it.  let's see...  any suggestions, friends?

3 comments:

~B.3.v.3.r.l.Y~ said...

Kam, we are in the same boat. I went to weight myself today and got a shock. I'm much heavier than u-53kg! I almost got a heart attack when saw it!!! Sob sob....

Patreena.Kam(100cc) said...

BB, u have BB Jayden wo.

i only have fats. sob sob...

Sandmac Ling said...

Hahaha ... 50kg is not a lot ne, you still looked damn thin