Saturday, April 23, 2011

MARRIAGE @ 2011

'Most probably I'll be getting married in 2011. You're the first whom I break the news to. Please don't tell anyone else at the moment. I afraid it won't happen as planned. And for sure, without a Cartier ban, I won't marry him, I've told him so. If he can't even afford a Cartier ban, how could he take care of me in the future?!'

So, this is what young people have in their minds in 2011... Pathetic!

Will a Cartier ban guarantee a couple to be happily ever after? Well, nothing can guarantee anything. True & Agree. Next...

Who will you marry - a person who you love like 70% but can afford a Cartier ban or a person who you love 100% but can only afford a thousand ringgit ban? Well, 有情喝水饱吗? Worth some time thinking about this... Next...

Will you marry a person who you haven't identify him as your Mr. Right just to own a property that you can't afford by yourself? Answer that I got - Yes, at least I get something when we divorce!

What has happened to MARRIAGE that made known to be SACRED??

No comments: