Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i have finally fallen sick

have been feeling discomfort for a few weeks but the symptoms were too shy to show themselves out of me. they are all hidden inside me and made me feel so sick and bored.

at last, they showed and i have fallen sick, so sick. migraine, sore throat, cough, running nose and both of my legs are swollen. have consulted dr. yesterday and have been on mc for 2 days.

i spent these 2 days mostly seeing mr, chow. i was too tired to get up from bed. my whole body was like been through multiple sessions of yoga, aerobics, mountaineering and sort of, sort of extreme sports. i couldn't even open the cap of my water tumbler. i was so weak...

will be back to work tomorrow. sien... but i rather go to work than to stay at home and face the walls. i'm a typical 'jin guat dau'. hahahaha...

No comments: